Courtesy of Jim Sanders
The old Sebastian County Courthouse, right, stood on Sixth Street between Rogers Avenue and Parker Avenue. It was demolished in the 1930s and replaced with a new building on the same site that was constructed by the Works Progress Administration, a New Deal initiative. The Kennedy building, built circa 1907, can be seen to its left on the northeast corner of Sixth and Rogers. It too is gone as is the masonry building on the far left. This image probably dates from the 1920s. See also.